Guess what i found :D

Everything else. If you don't know where to post a topic, post it here.

Guess what i found :D

Postby gstauber » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:36 pm

A cuple miles from my house i found a store where they sell Lophophora williamsii (peyote) for like 5 euros a piece! Here check this link:

*edited*
No non sponsored links please
gstauber

Re: Guess what i found :D

Postby RocketeerJim » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:39 pm

I can't make out much of the text (Paypal Accepted excepted), but the picture looks like the real thing to me. Enjoy your trip!!
RocketeerJim

Postby RocketeerJim » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:41 pm

There's a place in Arizona where you can go to experience a peyote "spirit walk" under the starry canopy of the Arizona desert . They have a website at peyoteway dot org and they also have some very nice artwork for sale. I've considered it and still do. Any one want to join me?? For more info, go to the site and click on the "spirit walk" link along the left margin of the homepage.
RocketeerJim

Postby gstauber » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:48 pm

Jim,i would go in a heartbeat but im 9952 kilometers from there. Im from Slovenia. Maybe in january?
gstauber

Postby RocketeerJim » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:20 pm

You're right. That would be one hell of a commute! Are you planning a trip to America?
RocketeerJim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Edit: the website simply states (google translation):
Cactus species Lophophora williamsii (5.5) aged approx. 5 years and planted in pots the size of 5.5 cm.
Lophophora williamsii (5.5) can be bought already for € 5.00!

Holy crap Jim that's the coolest thing I've seen in... well, ever! Hm... if only I had a car, then I would think about saving up for a salvia divinorum connoisseur roadtrip.

Hmmm... the Peyote Way Church has some strange customs, particularly because they have subsumed beliefs from things such as the Mormons, where they (not explicitly) state that they adhere to a doctrine that abhors certain things (alcohol/tobacco). However, if this belief is only important when dealing with peyote, then I am very accepting of such statements, as dietary purification is a shamanic practice when allowing entheogens to use you (remember, you are not in control).

I am very much against the belief that tobacco is bad. The dietary cleansing goal lists tobacco as something not to use obviously because of its health effects, however it can be easily misconstrued as a totally negative thing, when it is not (and most things never are). Shamanic use of tobacco, perhaps mapacho, has shown it to have amazing healing qualities befitting of some European gypsy mysticism/wizardry legends (I have heard some of the most amazing tales of the tabaqueros; tobacco shaman).
Ulmdorgr

Postby RocketeerJim » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:11 pm

I'm glad you found the PWC site interesting, Ulmy. I fell upon it a couple of years ago and my Salvia D. growing partner and I discussed it. Unfortunately, before we committed to the journey East I discovered a Czechoslovakian source for verrry strong Absinthe. When we about killed ourselves with that his sense of adventure took quite a beating as did his confidence in my good judgment. Maybe now a couple of years have passed we should revisit the "spirit walk" notion.

As for the PWC stance of abstinance from tobacco/alcohol use, maybe PWC "elders" have found the "spirit walkers" do not do well combining Peyote with either booze or tobacco. And since chronic tobacco users/alcoholics no doubt have trouble putting away their smokes/booze for a whole day and night (imagine getting the Delirium Tremens while on a Peyote trip) I guess forewarned is forearmed. I wouldn't want to travel all the way to their remote Arizona location only to find I'd have to choose between my addiction(s) and an adventure.

I like the roadtrip idea, by the way. :twisted:
RocketeerJim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:59 am

Absinthe (thujone) is terrible. Stick to shamanism!

http://peyoteway.org/spiritwalk.php
$300, March-September is available. It would probably cost me $1000 for a trip like that (round trip ticket + weeks worth of food + admission fee). Damn. That will be a while, but I don't actually mind waiting. I think of it like the time between salvia trips. The only reason I don't go looking for this stuff on the street and doing it in wilderness that I am familiar with is because it's so rare! No one synthesizes mescaline or psilocybin anymore. Home grown peyote is way more respectful, too. Guaranteed to give a pure experience (in the back of my mind I wouldn't be thinking about impurities or something).

Like I was trying to say, dietary purification is part of shamanic practices. It is so that the other chemicals don't alter the experience. Addiction withdrawals are entirely different, but yeah, if you're a smoker and a psychonaut I can't even imagine what terrible trips you've had.

I'm much younger than you advertised yourself to be, but it would be really damn cool to drive down, pick you up, meet a bunch of other random guys, head to Arizona, have our spirit walk (individually), rest up, blow each others' minds, and drive back. If I did end up doing this trip, I'd find one or more of you on here to do salvia with as well. It would be beautiful.
Ulmdorgr

Postby gstauber » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:30 am

JIM: Yes im planning a trip to america as soon as I make some money and pass a few tests i have in college.
gstauber

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:21 am

gstauber: what sort of trip? :P
Ulmdorgr

Postby RocketeerJim » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:30 am

:lol: :lol: Well hurry up, G, before the democrats give it all away to the banks and insurance companies!
RocketeerJim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:56 pm

The longer he waits the cheaper the trip will be ahaha.
Ulmdorgr

Postby gstauber » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:40 am

i will try my best to get the money that i need in shortest time as possible! :D
gstauber

Return to General Discussion