Cuttings for me :D

Everything else. If you don't know where to post a topic, post it here.

Cuttings for me :D

Postby b52goats » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:23 am

Hey would some one like too send me a free cutting, I would pay for shipping and what not of coarse. I am willing to report back and keep in touch through youtube, and would keep a video log. And of coarse when my plant is able to produce cuttings I would send cutting to other people too keep the plant alive around the world. Please contact me when you can :D thanks folks
b52goats

Re: Cuttings for me :D

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Stick around. As summer comes to a close, growers should begin reporting in. I expect a few people to have cuttings. Have you considered purchasing from a store? Where are you generally located?
Ulmdorgr

Postby b52goats » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:46 am

MI, I have contacted someone hopfully he is trust worthy
b52goats

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:30 am

Good luck, and let us know how it turns out.
Ulmdorgr

Postby CarboVeg » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:35 pm

Ulmdorgr wrote:Stick around. As summer comes to a close, growers should begin reporting in. I expect a few people to have cuttings. Have you considered purchasing from a store? Where are you generally located?

D'oh
This is are *very* bad news since here in Italy we don't have any shop selling Salvia (some SmartShops still sell Extracts, but nobody has cuttings or live plants)... is there any online shop that ships to Italy?
onlinesmartshop.nl has just run out of cuttings >_<
CarboVeg

Postby b52goats » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:06 pm

why dont you just contact some one who will? pretty easy...
b52goats

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:26 pm

why dont you just contact some one who will?

He hasn't found anyone.

CarboVeg, you could also try Craigslist.org. Individuals, not businesses, sometimes put up plants. We talked about this in a different thread. See viewtopic.php?f=18&t=284 I wish we had more Europeans on here.

Also, I would try contacting:
Ulmdorgr

Postby b52goats » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:29 pm

well he just needs too look a little harder, youtube, ebay, google some shit you know man
b52goats

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:25 am

Yeah but he's not a native English speaker so he might not know about nationalized websites, like craigslist. I don't know of ANY italian websites, so I assume it's the same for him.
Ulmdorgr

Postby b52goats » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:19 pm

true friend, but we live in the country that basically runs the internet, big named sites like google youtube and ebay are all widly known around the world and is offerd in his lingo. But you are right he still may not know about them, how he found this website we may never know hah hah.
b52goats

Postby CarboVeg » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:29 pm

b52goats wrote:true friend, but we live in the country that basically runs the internet, big named sites like google youtube and ebay are all widly known around the world and is offerd in his lingo. But you are right he still may not know about them, how he found this website we may never know hah hah.

I've found this website thanks to a youtube video (=
Anyway, of course I can use google and stuff, the problem is that none of the online shops ships to Italy >_<
Craigslist is kind of useless in Italy because just few cities are listed and Salvia's not well known in my country...
Fortunatly, a user contacted me and said that I might receive a cutting in a few weeks (=
Thank you, everybody: when it'll arrive, I'll post pictures and logs of it =D
CarboVeg

Postby Ulmdorgr » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:07 pm

CarboVeg: send Bob Smith a private message. He will sell you one for $10 (each additional plant is $5) + international shipping. You'll have to ask him if he will try to ship internationally.

It sounds like Americans may not be able to ship plants out of their country, which makes propagating this plant even more important.
Ulmdorgr

Postby CarboVeg » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:27 am

Ulmdorgr wrote:CarboVeg: send Bob Smith a private message. He will sell you one for $10 (each additional plant is $5) + international shipping. You'll have to ask him if he will try to ship internationally.

It sounds like Americans may not be able to ship plants out of their country, which makes propagating this plant even more important.

Thank you for your help, but a user contacted me the day before yesterday ^^ (S)He says that cuttings will be ready in few weeks so yesterday I sent him/her the money and now I'm preparing a good environment for when it'll arrive ^^

Thank you again =D
CarboVeg

Postby Ulmdorgr » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:20 pm

Ooo, nice! Good luck.
Ulmdorgr

Return to General Discussion