Some cool Entheogenic podcasts!

Everything else. If you don't know where to post a topic, post it here.

Some cool Entheogenic podcasts!

Postby redfieldTnT » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:52 pm

I was just wanting to introduce you all to some of my favorite podcasts about entheogenics and shamanism.These 3 shows have hundreds of hours of information interviews,history and news about your favorite entheogens.They explore private science studys on entheogens and discuss myths and disinformation about these amazing plants they talk about the legality and the future of salvia,ayajuasca,kratom, marijuana,daime,datura,Bufo Alvarius and so many others.

Ill post a link to the show a description and some of my favorite shows episodes.

1.The Entheogenic eoloution
http://entheogenic.podomatic.com/
Welcome to the Entheogenic Evolution Podcast, hosted by author Martin W. Ball, Ph.D. This podcast is dedicated to the discussion of the responsible and spiritual use of entheogens as agents of personal transformation and evolution. As sacred tools, etheogens have the power to "awaken the divine within" and bring us closer to our connection with the Sacred and with Spirit. For all those who walk the path of plant-based medicine and spiritual enlightenment . . . enjoy!
I loved every episode but these were my favorites.
"sage of the shamen"
"the truths and myths about salvia divinorium 1 and 2"

2.The psychedelic salon
http://www.matrixmasters.com/podcasts/
Once again every episode of this show is also good but my favorite episodes would be..
ep 081 seibert "Salvia divinorium"
ep ep 132 shamanism and spirit matters

You can download these shws on itunes free of charge leave a review if u like them and let me know if you become a fan we can talk about some of my favorite shows.
redfieldTnT

Re: Some cool Entheogenic podcasts!

Postby Ulmdorgr » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:18 pm

Where's the third one?

Thanks!
Ulmdorgr

Re: Some cool Entheogenic podcasts!

Postby redfieldTnT » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:14 am

redfieldTnT

Return to General Discussion