Lagochilus inebrians

Everything else. If you don't know where to post a topic, post it here.

Re: Lagochilus inebrians

Postby SF » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:37 pm

great news guys. i have a lot more Lagochilus inebrians seeds than i thought.

there about 5 years old and i bet you that i can get them to germinate. I germinated a few last summer and so did others on this forum. That means they can germinate even if there 4 years old. They might even be older. Who knows how long the guy i purchased these seeds from has been hording them.

If i get them to sprout that means that the guys on ebay and other sites are selling fake or extremely old seeds because these seeds really hold viability. The seeds are hard and have a great protective layer.

I have so many seeds to plant now hah
SF
Site Admin

Postby SalviaBrujo » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Can i paypal you a few bucks for a couple of seeds? I'd love to help keep this species alive!
I have a good growing setup/Climate control (sort of ;) ) so she should grow nicely...
I'd much prefer to get seeds of this rarity from you SF then from the DickHeads on Ebay. Seems like they got little brown rocks and sold em as seeds! :lol:
SalviaBrujo

Postby DanG » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:11 pm

Good luck SF!
I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
-Nikos Kazantzakis

Use Your Cellphone Camera for Close-up/Macro Photography
DanG

Postby SF » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:47 pm

I was thinking about starting a seed give away for donations to the forum. Just to help with server costs. I have some cacti and lots of other types of seeds i will more than likely include in the give away.
I was thinking 10$ donations for a few different types of seeds. Ill let you know on here when i figure all that out.

The Lagochilus Inebrians seeds have 4 sides and slightly resemble wild dagga seeds.

Ill see if i can get a few pictures on here soon.
I would very much like all of us to work on a guide to this plant. There isnt much information online.
We could provide grow logs and information on how much nutrients and when to feed them.

Sound good?

I need to get some stamps and what not then we are in business.
just so you know i havent germinated these seeds in a long time. I might need to check the viability of the seeds.

Id like to get a nice big one for taking cuttings. this was my original plan till i over watered them.
I found out the hard way they prefer dry air and moist/dry soil but never wet soil.

I believe they grow in the desert, so i am thinking sand based soil would be the best.
SF
Site Admin

Postby SF » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Did you guys ever see Chewys Grow Logs of Lagochilus Inebrians? he got his seeds from me.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=114&start=15

He managed to get his to a huge size. Mine wasn't even close to that size.
I wish he would come back to the forum. :(
SF
Site Admin

Postby SalviaBrujo » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Sounds Like a Plan SF. I Would gladly donate to the forum! ESPECIALLY for some seeds! lol

Public Post Donation Details?
SalviaBrujo

Postby DanG » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:24 pm

SF wrote:Did you guys ever see Chewys Grow Logs of Lagochilus Inebrians? he got his seeds from me.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=114&start=15

He managed to get his to a huge size. Mine wasn't even close to that size.
I wish he would come back to the forum. :(

I was really jealous when i saw how well he grew them.

Chewy come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you
Chewy come back, you can blame it all on me
I was wrong, and I just can't live without you
-Nikos Kazantzakis

DanG

Postby SF » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:55 pm

Id really like to know what kinda soil he used for his LI. I think i told him he might want to try some sand but he never told me his mixture.

I remember explaining what happened to mine to chewy so that he makes sure he uses well draining soil. I am sure he is better at it than I. I sent him maybe 10-15 seeds and i noticed a heck of a lot of seedlings. Mine didn't even germinate that well. Wonder if he used a heating mat or something.
SF
Site Admin

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:10 am

Chewy dropped out of these forums because he can't grow salvia anymore and there aren't many kratom growers. He is relatively active at salviasource (I keep an eye out for him aha), so feel free to PM him there.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby DanG » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:50 am

Ulmdorgr wrote:(I keep an eye out for him aha)

Then you miss him too Ulmy :lol:

Sad how spirit plants get bad media. Why can't people just realize that the unfortunate things that happened to some people doesn't apply to all!
-Nikos Kazantzakis

DanG

Postby SF » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:04 pm

DanG wrote:
Ulmdorgr wrote:(I keep an eye out for him aha)

Then you miss him too Ulmy :lol:

Sad how spirit plants get bad media. Why can't people just realize that the unfortunate things that happened to some people doesn't apply to all!

The Few Ruin It For The Many. Thats why.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
SF
Site Admin

Postby DanG » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:15 am

I agree. Majority usually gets it wrong.
It is what it is... I just hold my belief that if i don't profit from these plants in any way then the gov't won't notice and i wouldn't be in trouble.
This is not 1984 were big brother is always watching or is it?
I don't care anymore, don't want to be too attached.
-Nikos Kazantzakis

DanG

Postby SF » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:27 pm

all plants should become legal that way people will not turn them into something there not naturally. Take the coca plant for instance. the natives chew the leaves or make tea out of them. This will give them a high with similar strength as coffee. But when you make it illegal they will take 4 tons of leaves and turn that into 1 pound of pure powder. NOW that is dangerous because people can OD very easily.

I also want to mention when plants are in there natural form they have many chemicals but only small amounts. this means there less addicting and more effective. CHA CHING.

When they extract and purify they are only focusing on one chemical like with the opium poppies. They just want the morphine not the other hundreds of opiates.

This is were the problem comes into play. When you flood your brain with huge amounts of ONE chemical your brain will quickly become tolerant and immune to the effects meaning you need more and more to get the same effects as before.

But with the natural plant materials you do not become immune to them as quickly because there is such small dosages. These hundreds of opiates work together to produce a profound pain releaving effect with out flooding the brain with only one chemical.
This way your brain doesnt over react and start trying to counter the effects.

Take anti depressants for instance. This stuff is just as bad or worse than heroin. You flood your brain with serotonin the natural chemical that our own brain itself produces. Now when you flood the brain for an extended amount of time with one chemical the brain will start to notice that its levels are to high. Guess what happens next? your brain starts producing less meaning you need more anti depressants.

Once you decide to quit the anti depressants you are now more depressed than you will ever be in your entire life and more than likely you may even want to kill yourself because its such a powerful depression.

This is why when we need medicine we need to go back to natural not man made poison that will kill your liver and flood your brain with unnecessary levels of chemicals.

Sorry i just had to say all that because I have had lots of friends on pills and anti depressants. I personally will not even take an advil or Tylenol. I hate drugs Big pharma is the devil portraying its self as an angel helping people in pain.

Big pharma wants you to be there addicted slave so they can get rich and you can never quit there drugs. WAKE UP AMERICA THIS IS HOW IT IS.
SF
Site Admin

Postby nothim » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:05 pm

wake up world, too!
nothim

Postby RocketeerJim » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:43 pm

It is absurd that people think they can legislate plants out of existence. This world would be so much better off without this human infestation.

http://deoxy.org/meme/UNIVERSAL_DECLARA ... THER_EARTH
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion