Ordered some seeds

Everything else. If you don't know where to post a topic, post it here.

Ordered some seeds

Postby childishaztec » Sat May 29, 2010 11:39 am

Ok so like i said in my log, after hearing people talk about Calea Zacatechichi.

I got interested in it so I decided to order some seeds(from ethnobotanicals.com) along with Leonotis nepetaefolia(Lions ear) so was wondering if anyone has experiences with this site?
childishaztec

Re: Ordered some seeds

Postby nothim » Sat May 29, 2010 9:24 pm

not sure if you can grow it from seeds, you need a live cutting or a live plant !!!!
nothim

Postby childishaztec » Sun May 30, 2010 9:46 am

eh really?

I thought it was only salvia divinourum that was hard to grow from seeds since it hardly gives any. Well guess I have to due more research on these plants.
childishaztec

Postby childishaztec » Sun May 30, 2010 10:59 am

Ok after research found out that Calea zacatechichi is hard to grow from seed/get seeds to germinate but once they due the

are really easy to take care of. So im going to use http://www.ehow.com/how_6390145_grow-dream-herbs.html

techniques to grow it went to other forums and they had great success try these techniques. As for Lion's Ear heard its super

easy to grow so no problems there.

Hope this helps anyone planing to grow from seeds. 8-)
childishaztec

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sun May 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Salvia divinorum isn't hard to grow from seeds, it's just hard to get seeds =)

Good luck!
Ulmdorgr

Postby childishaztec » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:17 pm

TT_TT ok so the package finally arrived but the Leonotis nepetifolia packet was empty (not to mention that both nepetifolia and calea zacatechichi packets were open) so I emailed ethonobotanicals.com about this to see what happened/if they forgot to put them in or careless packaging and what they plan to due about it.

Either way their are some seeds still in the calea zacatechichi packet so plan on starting a grow log on it.

Will let you know what ethonobotanicals response is and if its worth ordering from them.
childishaztec

Postby redfieldTnT » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:30 pm

I feel like im going thru a simular experience with ebay and a seller named CNCVEND http://myworld.ebay.com/cncvend?ssPageN ... TQ:US:1181

So far I ordered 100 san pedro torch seeds on may 26th and still no seeds in the mail...
I contacted the seller and he said sorry things get lost in the mail and that they will send more free and so I'm still waiting.
redfieldTnT

Postby RocketeerJim » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:01 am

ebay will hold the seller responsible to actually deliver. "Lost in the Mail" is at seller's risk. When you open an ebay claim for nondelivery, ebay will refund your money unless seller has proof, not only of mailing, but of actual delivery. Hold them to the fire!

[I just ordered 100 seeds too.] :geek:
RocketeerJim

Postby redfieldTnT » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Just a little update I finally received those peruvian torch and inoxia seeds so ill create a grow log here on the showroom area
redfieldTnT

Postby RocketeerJim » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:25 pm

That's great!

I hope I have the same luck, but so far the seller does not want to provide me a tracking number even though I offered to pay extra for it. That is not a good sign.
RocketeerJim

Postby redfieldTnT » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:39 pm

I guess the tracking number is something the seller has to pay extra for.But I can vouch for the seller now the item arrived....
The quality of the items were terrible tho i was planning on planting all 100 seeds but only 40 were un-crushed i guess the other ones were just as good as packing foam the datura seeds were perfect and looked just like datura inoxia seeds.
redfieldTnT

Postby RocketeerJim » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:15 am

Yes, I've sold thousands of items on ebay. If an ebay seller uses Paypal shipping (and I paid for the seeds with Paypal) tracking costs the seller $.19. If the seller buys tracking at the USPS it costs the seller $.60. However, the seller actually needs tracking to prove the sold item was actually delivered. If an ebay buyer complains to ebay that the buyer never received the item the buyer paid for, ebay will ask the seller for proof, not of mailing, but of actual delivery. If the seller cannot prove the item was actually delivered, ebay will force the seller to issue a full refund.

I always provide tracking to my buyers and I always require a tracking number from my sellers.
RocketeerJim

Postby redfieldTnT » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:55 pm

most of the seeds were smashed not even worth it...The seller most likely wont do anything about it.
redfieldTnT

Postby childishaztec » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:46 am

Wow nice story at least you got your seeds.

Update ethobatanicals.com hasn't replied to my messages, I waited a while just in case they replied late but a week has past and nothing. so yeah don't order from them they'll stiff you on your orders.

On an other note my Calea zacatechichi first seedling has sprouted. XD (im awesome) 8-)

childishaztec

Return to General Discussion