K2 Smoke Blend Incense

Everything else. If you don't know where to post a topic, post it here.

K2 Smoke Blend Incense

Postby SF » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:23 pm

K2 Smoke Blend Incense has been around sometime now so most everyone has at least heard of the name. Most of the websites that have been making all kinds of sales on k2 stopped selling them because of legal issues with the state there in, Or because they keep running out and its becoming harder and harder to find.

I think this is just one of those things that pretty much sell themselves once someone try's it out and finds out that is works, most likely he/she would go telling all there friends and so on and so forth till so many more people know about it.

It is kinda hard to keep something like that underground or on the down low because the words spreads fast with that product. I would think that this might become outlawed in a lot more states in the future. So far i believe Kansas and maybe one other state has already banned all sales on k2 products. Most of the local businesses like smoke shops or tobacco shops will sell these products.

Most of the smoke shops in places where there are a lot of people going into the army or coming back home from the army on break, will sell more k2 then anywhere else. The people in the army get tested for drugs and since k2 doesn't show up on any drug test ( so far ) its safe to assume they could smoke and never get into trouble with the army.

I think that its kind of weird that k2 has Cannabinoids laced into the smoke blend and its legal. I thought that precursors were just as bad as the natural chemicals as far as the law in concerned, but from what i can tell these sites are not having any trouble making sales.

if your interested in purchasing K2 go here. http://www.salviadivinorumblog.com/?p=840
SF
Site Admin

Re: K2 Smoke Blend Incense

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:39 pm

It's only legal because 1) use is low, 2) public knowledge/publicity of it is minimal, and 3) it takes forever to introduce and pass new legislation.

It will become illegal everywhere because of the lack of medical data and lack of widespread use (we ended alcohol prohibition because there was a huge illicit market for it).
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby SF » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:42 pm

I agree with you 100%. It is sad when the natural a safe medicines are illegal while this man made stuff flows all over the internet.
SF
Site Admin

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:17 pm

Yeah I'm not interested in K2 because 1) cannabis is more reliable for treating the endocannabinoid system/producing a safe high and 2) there's no research done on it. I don't trust synthetics unless Albert Hoffman himself makes 'em.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby SF » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:12 pm

Ulmdorgr wrote:Yeah I'm not interested in K2 because 1) cannabis is more reliable for treating the endocannabinoid system/producing a safe high and 2) there's no research done on it. I don't trust synthetics unless Albert Hoffman himself makes 'em.

Yea natural is always a safer bet. If Hoffman were still here with us, i bet he would say the same.
SF
Site Admin

Postby ethanhunt » Sun May 01, 2011 3:06 am

I also don't believe in cannibals because when I smoke it last time then taste of it was like crap and I stop there and throw out all the product which I bought in 20$. Now someone was saying that herbal incense is new one in the industry which taste good and after smoking 3 or 4 puff you will be high like never had in the life. So , can anyone tell me here the best herbal incense available in the market.

best herbal incense
ethanhunt

Postby woodlife » Mon May 02, 2011 6:30 am

Anyone know what K2 is made of? I've heard of it, but that's about it.
woodlife

Postby Ulmdorgr » Tue May 03, 2011 3:34 am

JWH-018 and/or other chemicals. I've tried it twice. Once with the pure chemical (it looked like powdered sugar and was just as sticky) and once with K2 Gold (I think). With the pure chemical I took a fairly lose dose and the effects were pleasant without any negative side effects. With K2 I ended up taking a huge dose, more than I anticipated (it's extremely hard to eye it the first time, it's basically plant material or tobacco soaked in chemicals and dried). From that 2nd, higher dose I seemed to have had some heart/respiratory problems. I felt like I was dying, blacking out, having trouble breathing, etc. It's what I imagine going into a coma feels like (some reports of people being hospitalized say stuff about coma-like states occurring, but only short term). Some reported users at hospitals have had serious heart complications/damage.

It's not worth the risk. That chemical is not meant to be consumed by humans. The creator advises against it, too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_W._Huffman wrote:In the late 2000s, two of Huffman's cannabinoid compounds began being sold in Germany as marijuana alternatives known as K2 and Spice. "I figured once it got started in Germany it was going to spread. I'm concerned that it could hurt people," Huffman said. "I think this was something that was more or less inevitable. It bothers me that people are so stupid as to use this stuff". Huffman may have developed these compounds for scientific research, but now he gets blamed for its abuse. Angered by this accusation, Huffman says "If you go around paying $40 for a packet of leaves that contains who knows what and smoke it, you are not a very responsible person. This is akin to playing Russian roulette".
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Tue May 03, 2011 10:18 am

i am sympathetic with you.

do not take powders!

powders are meant to be used for plants as fertilizers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wicked f games !
nothim

Return to General Discussion