Commitment fulfilled

Everything else. If you don't know where to post a topic, post it here.

Commitment fulfilled

Postby RocketeerJim » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:16 pm

Okay, I'm satisfied. I gave away my third SD plant the other day, to an amateur botanist/former nursery worker.

My Sylvia produced progeny that are now 5 feet tall and have multiple offspring of their own. I have a large bag of dried leaves and I've not partaken of this particular plant for many moons.

I've also traveled a bit further down the entheo road, taking the lead of the late great Sir Terence, and tried my hand with the spirit molecule, moving it from bark to crystal and then finally to ethereal vapor.

Not so say this thing has completely run its course with me. Nothing could be further from the truth. It has been a catalyst for me. Of course, this path is one of change for everyone. For me it has given me a huge disdain for bullshit. Truth, that's what I'm after now. Helena Petrovna Blavatski type truth. Sumerian Annunaki Truth. WTF are all of those huge monuments all over the world about Truth. Are we about to get whacked as the Mayans said Truth. . . . . . I'm sure you can relate.

Anyhow, as a status, I've lots of plants, I habitually make cuttings, and life is definitely getting a lot more interesting.

So what's with you all, my great buddies??
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Re: Commitment fulfilled

Postby SF » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:55 am

Hey RocketeerJim

i am glad to here your plants are doing well.
I had to start over from scratch after the move.

Right now i am growing two strains Paradox and Luna.
They both seem to grow very well.
I hear the luna leaves can grow 4 times larger than the other strains, so i cant wait to witness this with my own eyes.

I have expanded my kratom collection. I now have around 5 different strains and still growing.

The Paradox salvia strain is definitely different than the others. When the leaves mature they have a moulted appearance with a hint of yellowing almost like a nitrogen deficiency but its natural with this strain.

I have having a storm of these little worms that keep eating my salvia and kratom leaves right off the plant, along with slugs.
I might have to use some neem oil on them again.

Do you grow Banisteriopsis caapi?
we have a few of the Terence Mckenna red strain plants available on ethnodirect.com
SF
Site Admin

Postby nothim » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:36 pm

Jim , did not get your message regarding dmt , what are you saying ?
you meant , you tried it and what is about it , to compare it to ?
nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:30 pm

The only truth is that we're all wrong.

Forgiveness. Now that's something I hope you've learned along your journey.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby RocketeerJim » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:14 pm

Thanks for the info on Luna and Paradox, SF. I'm still growing Sylvia's offspring and they've all survived the heat wave so far with temps up to 112 some days.
I ordered some pill casings for my Rue and a free sample of Kratom was delivered to me along with them. Not sure what to make of it yet. What should I expect from say a gram of powder enclosed in the casings I mentioned? Nem is a blessing when applied to those buggers! As for b. Caapi, only one of my original three still stands and it hasn't grown much in the year or so I've had it. It is the Yellow, or Cielo, strain and it is not really very happy in the back of my growbox. But I'm taking great pains to keep it alive though it would probably be 5 years or so before anything useful could come of it.

NotHim please PM me re: your inquiry. That's a very touchy subject here. But YES and definitely "wow". I mean WOW!
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Return to General Discussion