Hi

Everything else. If you don't know where to post a topic, post it here.

Hi

Postby thesonic2 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:48 pm

Hello everyone I'm a new comer to salvia and from what I heard it seems like a really cool plant. If it can give you a deeper perspective into life, the universe, and even God, then this is something I want to try. I live in Maryland and I would like to hang around salvia smokers in my area and smoke the plant with them. I bought some online but I'm a total noob and I know I can't smoke it right. I need friends who can help me. I'm into this plant because I think it can help me look at reality in a better light. Give me a better understanding of our purpose in the world and in nature.
thesonic2

Re: Hi

Postby swatch » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:23 am

Welcome, thesonic2.

I hope you find the information at this forum useful. I'm from Maryland originally.
I'm not sure what you meant by "I can't smoke it right". Do you mean in terms of how to inhale, or what?

Anyway, I'm speaking for myself when I say this plant has changed my life and how I perceive things. I have learned to appreciate life more than I did previously.
swatch

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Salvia helped me become a better person, for sure. Wish I could help! <3
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby slinky » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:09 pm

you could have a stoning session on skype. just my two cents.
anything that i post here is fictional, for my entertainment, and not to be taken seriously.
slinky

Return to General Discussion