Can we discuss cannabis?

Everything else. If you don't know where to post a topic, post it here.

Can we discuss cannabis?

Postby slinky » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:41 pm

I know that trading it is forbidden on the forum, but is discussing it? just double checking.
anything that i post here is fictional, for my entertainment, and not to be taken seriously.
slinky

Re: Can we discuss cannabis?

Postby Ulmdorgr » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:35 am

I can't think of a reason why not, can you? :P
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby swatch » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:10 pm

Are we going to discuss it or not? I'm anxiously awaiting a question or a comment. hehehe
swatch

Postby SF » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Hemp seeds are good eating. :)
SF
Site Admin

Postby nothim » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:34 pm

nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:06 pm

Cannabis is the healthiest crop. I talked to the outreach person for an industrial hemp growing operation in Canada and they told me upfront that they only use 1 pesticide. Most crops have tons, and herbicides, too. Cannabis muscles out all the other plants, tho :P
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby SF » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:02 pm

I have heard that cannabis leaves the soil healthier than any other crop and i don't even think you have to do crop rotation. I have also heard they use Hemp plants to clean up the air and soil around bom(b) testing sites.
SF
Site Admin

Postby slinky » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:16 pm

not only that. thousands of strong textile products, oils, food from the seeds, medication, building materials, anti-cancer properties, anti-stress properties, strong, recyclable paper that doesnt yellow, and nitrocellulose or dynamite. Henry ford wanted to make cars from hemp plastic that were strong and light, that could run on hemp oil. if someone wanted to, they could grow nothing but hemp and be completely self sustaining.
anything that i post here is fictional, for my entertainment, and not to be taken seriously.
slinky

Postby SF » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:18 pm

slinky wrote:not only that. thousands of strong textile products, oils, food from the seeds, medication, building materials, anti-cancer properties, anti-stress properties, strong, recyclable paper that doesnt yellow, and nitrocellulose or dynamite. Henry ford wanted to make cars from hemp plastic that were strong and light, that could run on hemp oil. if someone wanted to, they could grow nothing but hemp and be completely self sustaining.

I think BMW uses hemp plastic on there cars.

Have you heard about hempcrete? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hempcrete

you could make hempcrete to build a very nice house. You can use the fiber to make it strong and the pulp to add pockets of air for insulation. you get mass and insulation all in one process.
SF
Site Admin

Postby slinky » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:16 pm

And hempcrete gets stronger with age. Most other materials break down, but the limestone in hempcrete mineralizes it.
slinky

Postby SF » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:40 pm

Ulmdorgr wrote:Cannabis is the healthiest crop. I talked to the outreach person for an industrial hemp growing operation in Canada and they told me upfront that they only use 1 pesticide. Most crops have tons, and herbicides, too. Cannabis muscles out all the other plants, tho :P

I read that 65% of all pesticides produced in the world are used for just cotton crops.
SF
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion