Global Salvia Divinorum day?

Everything else. If you don't know where to post a topic, post it here.

Global Salvia Divinorum day?

Postby swatch » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:47 am

Hey there.

In light of the recent negativity that a certain blog site posted regarding Salvia Divinorum, I was reminded by nothim to think more positive.

That got me thinking...is there a Global Salvia Divinorum appreciation day? If not, can we make one? As most of us are aware, Cannabis has their own special day based on the 420 club, but am I too ridiculous here in wanting to get us, the users of this forum to recognize this special plant by designating one day a year for it? I have this stupid vision in my head of all of us partaking in the sacred herb on the same day and maybe making a cutting/clone on that day as well, to signify a new beginning each year for this very special plant.

Anyone with me, or am I just stone cold loco? hehehe
swatch

Re: Global Salvia Divinorum day?

Postby nothim » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:32 pm

not a bad idea , though , what would you say that day , in fact never touch the plant, do other things( anything else -here is a huge agenda.....) , [this does not mean that all the other days we 'endeavour into unknown']

btw- you guys have kick ass rollercoasters , gush , i wish i could get a smell of them for a bit

let 's vote for a day --

i would go for the day when the trees start to bud
nothim

Re: Global Salvia Divinorum day?

Postby swatch » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:13 am

I was thinking of somehow trying to tie a date together that would make sense. Like one of the "pioneers" of salvia--is there a date that is of particular importance to the Oaxaca tribespeople? Or Daniel Siebert perhaps has a special date of discovery that was important?

I was hoping this day of appreciation or recognition could be ended with smoking either some leaves or extract, but that a segment of the day could be taking a cutting/clone and planting it.
swatch

Return to General Discussion