My thoughts on this whole thing....

Everything else. If you don't know where to post a topic, post it here.

My thoughts on this whole thing....

Postby anoveltyaffair » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:51 pm

Actually, they're not my thoughts. They're the thoughts of one of my favorite musicians, but that's not the point. I'm behind him on this one.

Check it out. http://bit.ly/SalviaD

Maybe it'll help you out. Maybe it won't.

The worst that could happen is you don't enjoy what you read. In that case, just click that X on the top of the page.
anoveltyaffair

Re: My thoughts on this whole thing....

Postby Ulmdorgr » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:58 pm

I approved this post for discussion, although it is presented in a spam-like manner. The link above is legitimate and leads to a blog entry regarding one man's very negative psychological trauma as a result of using SD. However, some of it should be scrutinized thoroughly such as the part about the night where he took "several hundred" doses in a single bowl. Which is absurd, unless he loaded pure crystals, lol.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby swatch » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:40 am

Wanted to let you all know I just posted a response to the gentleman's blog site.

I hope you share my thoughts, and furthermore, I hope I helped to represent us. While I know I don't speak for all of us, I know I speak for some of us. hehehe

Thanks very much for posting the link to this guy's blog.
swatch

Postby nothim » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:07 am

what i can think upon reading the article is this : Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull expecially the last scene !

did you think it is fun to abuse the plant in such manner?

read the rules on the forum

for the teacher lady from the blog [post 15 th feb.] ----miss , please do not talk of things you do not know, know them first and talk after!
nothim

Postby anoveltyaffair » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:10 pm

First-I did not post the link in order to spam your site.
I understand that you have feelings bordering on near worship for this plant, but not the rest of the world does. Those of us that don't, well, we'd like to get our voice out there too.
Don't you think it's only fair that you share some of the negative experiences on your little website here? This way, those who view it can have both the negative and positive effects using this plant.
As for posting comments about Ron's mom on here instead of to the blog...well, really. You make comments about his age during your little rant. Think about it.
anoveltyaffair

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:45 pm

I don't even want to pursue this one. Fighting over subjective effects is retarded. All psychedelics should be considered trauma. Normal people should not be doing them. I started doing salvia because I wanted to kill myself. It did it for me. I wouldn't be the same without those experiences. I found them to be beneficial, albeit highly negative most of the time. Terror did me good.

The point is, we can use trauma as a way to reprogram ourselves. If you do not take the utmost care in educating yourself before the experience, if you do not provide a positive environment for yourself during and after the experience, and if you do not seek change, then the toy cannot reliably be used as a tool for transcendence. There's a reason we don't urge people, especially children, to partake.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby swatch » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:59 pm

anoveltyaffair wrote:First-I did not post the link in order to spam your site.
I understand that you have feelings bordering on near worship for this plant, but not the rest of the world does. Those of us that don't, well, we'd like to get our voice out there too.
Don't you think it's only fair that you share some of the negative experiences on your little website here? This way, those who view it can have both the negative and positive effects using this plant.
As for posting comments about Ron's mom on here instead of to the blog...well, really. You make comments about his age during your little rant. Think about it.

Hi. If you took the time to read some of the posts in this forum, you would see that I HAVE posted what I felt was, at the time, a negative experience. I agree with ulmy said regarding trauma. Learning from it is a good thing. It's what makes a person feel their life is worth living. That doesn't mean I'm sadistic. I just don't think a life is constituted by waking up everyday to tweeting birds, a beautiful sun, unicorns and rainbows. Anyway, I'm sorry this has taken a negative spin of sorts. I will post another comment on Ronnie's site to further explain myself, but I just don't want to spend the effort right now because there's too much negativity.

Also, I was the one that mentioned Ronnie's age, and I meant to do that for a reason--to show that while I don't condone banning or making illegal any plant on this earth, I DO believe that they should be handled with care and out of reach of children, up to, and in my opinion, 21 years of age.

Oh, lastly, I did not post any comments about Ronnie's mother/teacher on this forum. I am perfectly comfortable keeping the entire thread over at his blog site, where his friends and family can read everything.
swatch

Postby nothim » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:23 am

in each bad thing lays a good thing too and in every good thing roams a bad one aswell---- read the board rules!
regarding the teacher lady, she is welcomed here , as long as she is not pert (cheeky) , i do not bump into others blog that was why i posted here
regarding you pinky ---what do you exactly want ? experince? go through direct experince and stop asking us about how is it ?
we like it , no matter if it turns terror or perfume--- we are still alive, --- btw ---hey chaps, did any of you get crazy , lost his mind , beat his spouse, kill or shoot someone, rub a bank, steal something , got hospitalized, rape more than normal , change his habits ...., on a long term span? maybe the plant is evil and we have not got a statistics yet ----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnuJ_0nk ... re=related
nothim

Postby swatch » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:17 pm

Nice, nothim. Very good points, and I appreciated very much the video clip you attached. That was wonderful to see, and helped me to make some further sense of what I've experienced and why.

Thank you.
swatch

Postby SF » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:09 am

sounds like a fake story written by a propaganda pushing drama queen, am i wrong?

First if you took hundreds of dosages at the same time you wouldn't ever recall it, in fact just like in deep rem sleep you sometimes do not even know who you are.

I call bull crap on this story. Seems like someone isn't getting enough attention or traffic on there blog. Drama brings good traffic i hear.

Plants that are sometimes refereed to as magical by native Americans and shamans alike, have always been used for some type of exploration or healing. Not only do they make you think outside of the box but they also push you out of the box and out of your normal line of thinking. If you do not have very good control of your mind in a normal state of being than i highly doubt you could seriously handle a truthful and truly intense experience.

These plants are not for playing around with, when you use spiritual plants then you better mean business and have a goal in mind. Its not for recreation or fun time its for experiencing different view points in your life. Maybe they will show you how negative of a person you really are and this may scare you or frighten you. Most of these experiences produce a type of awakening and its not always bright and happy. Some people are really mean arrogant egotistical lying cheating self loathing hateful people.

These plants might just show you who you really are and sometimes that is scary but it gives us a chance to change and be more humble, treat others the way you would like to be treated. Think about others first and yourself last.

Your subconscious mind is a powerful thing and its not to be toyed with or you might just have a bad time.

BRAIN DAMAGE?
come on give me a break, if your brain is damaged then it was like that before use did or didn't use Salvia.

Just the fact that you posted about salvia causing brain damage just adds on more proof you have no idea what your talking about or your just lying out you tail. If your brain is seriously damaged, than how are you still able to lie about salvia causing brain damage?

Need more proof your a spammer? not very many normal everyday blog posters use short links but know who does? SPAMMERS.
SF
Site Admin

Postby SF » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:20 am

anoveltyaffair

I just checked out your facebook page and almost every picture, its you with alcohol in your hand. Partying have a good ol time killing all your brain cells and acting like a complete idiot but i guess that's ok right?

I think it was the alcohol that killed your brain not the salvia.
In the future don't post stupid lies on forum about plants causing brain damage because we all know your the party going village drunkard that likes to as they say "act a fool" but you don't have to do it here.

Salvia is no more dangerous than drinking alcohol, both need to be used responsibly. Salvia is for spiritual endeavours where alcohol is just for acting a fool.
SF
Site Admin

Postby SF » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:23 am

anoveltyaffair is see your in Virginia, Salvia is illegal in Virginia, So i think you will be safe from all the big bad Salvia plants for now.
SF
Site Admin

Postby SF » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:45 am

I searched "http://bit.ly/SalviaD" on google and turns out she posted the same link on

http://horseandhomes.com/index.html?PHP ... d3f152e714

My favorite musician, Ronnie Day, says it does in his blog: http://bit.ly/SalviaD I was thinking of trying it... Is he right?

now she is asking if salvia is bad as if she isn't spamming the link

As Gollum from lord of the rings would say "tricky little hobbit" haha sorry guys had to add that.
SF
Site Admin

Postby nothim » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:37 am

Sf, please do not stone pinky, let's treat her with respect, we all do mistakes!
nothim

Postby SF » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:31 am

nothim wrote:Sf, please do not stone pinky, let's treat her with respect, we all do mistakes!

I agree, i went to far.

anoveltyaffair, you are welcome here and I didn't mean to snap at you like that. I truly thought you were a anti Salvia spammer but, now that I have reviewed your friends blog and a few other things, its clear that you are just interested in the negative side effects of the plant because of the fear your friend has built up in your mind.

I think your friend just used it to often and for to long. This may make your brain tired or as they say burned out(in need of rest) I am sure once he quit for a while he is totally back to normal. he seems to still be playing music and typing on his blog.

I would highly recommend against smoking the plant. The natural way to use this plant is the Quid method which involved chewing the leaves for an extended amount of time. This method comes on slow and last a lot longer. This method is not as intense unless you repeat the quid a few times.

While Smoking these extracts you are smoking a very concentrated version of the plain leaf, meaning its no longer in its natural form. If your wanting a spiritual and calm experience try chewing the leaves and do not smoke those extracts.

The only reason extract are sold is for profit. There is a lot of money in the extracts because its a big bang in a little package. I would be pretty hard to make a profit from selling fresh leaves because they are only good for so long and you need about 30-100 times more leaf than the extract method. When it comes down to it, its about what makes more money not what makes more sense.

If you are going to smoke salvia, i would recommend using plan leaf and meditating to see how you feel about its effects before going any further.
SF
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Discussion