Woo Hoo - Blosser Cuttings Available Soon

Everything else. If you don't know where to post a topic, post it here.

Woo Hoo - Blosser Cuttings Available Soon

Postby RocketeerJim » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:23 pm

Ok, Sylvia's "chillin" have cuttings "in the oven" and I'm pretty sure they'll be adoptable soon. I moved a couple from water to dirt yesterday 'cause they were showing roots. Each of them has a few leaves. So, I'm interviewing prospective parents. PM me to be considered. :D :lol: :roll:
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Re: Woo Hoo - Blosser Cuttings Available Soon

Postby cbu48 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:21 pm

RocketeerJim wrote:Ok, Sylvia's "chillin" have cuttings "in the oven" and I'm pretty sure they'll be adoptable soon. I moved a couple from water to dirt yesterday 'cause they were showing roots. Each of them has a few leaves. So, I'm interviewing prospective parents. PM me to be considered. :D :lol: :roll:

very good!...i am to far to ve considered a good father hahaha
cbu48

Postby Ulmdorgr » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:02 am

Too cold here; and I don't have the money or time to invest atm.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby RocketeerJim » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:40 am

Yeah, Chu, Chile is a bit far although I'm sure they'd love the atmosphere there!

Ulmy! This is a time of year for cash-shortage, now Black Friday is over! You'll break out of it soon, though.

Yeah, weather is a bit chilly here too. I've brought all of the Sally plants indoors.
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Return to General Discussion