Sudbury, Ontario, Canada || Salvia Divinorum

Everything else. If you don't know where to post a topic, post it here.

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada || Salvia Divinorum

Postby caktalfraktal » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:43 pm

Hi there, my name is Chris and I'm living in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. I just want to put this message out there that I am growing salvia divinorum, and that if anyone lives close to Sudbury and wants to make a trip to me, I'll give you a Cutting. I am interested in keeping this species alive and circulating.

I got my first cutting two years ago, in November 2009. I have since taken three cuttings from the original; and all three are growing in the same pot and have developed into mature plants. I will eventually be making more cuttings, and hopefully making more from those. It is a slow process but hopefully by the time someone near Sudbury wants one, I'll have some ready. It's the Hoffman \ Wasson variety, two years adapted to house weather in Northern Ontario. (They even do well next to a cold window in the winter time)

My email address is cirelli at gmail.com

Peace be with you :D
caktalfraktal

Re: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada || Salvia Divinorum

Postby SF » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Hey Chris

Welcome to the forum.
I to am growing Salvia, i have the blosser strain it seems to do best in my area. I am living in Texas right now and they do not seem to like the climate outdoors here. I am thinking that it is just to hot and the sun is to intense for the salvia's.

I used to live in NY, this is a much cooler/colder climate and i had a lot more luck with them there. I am starting to believe that where they grow in mexico is a cool or chilly place because they do not seem to like any heat at all. Next summer i am going to try to locate a good shade clothe to block 40-50% of the sunlight. I have a feeling i will have much better luck with less intense light.

Good Luck with your salvia cuttings and enjoy your stay.
SF
Site Admin

Re: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada || Salvia Divinorum

Postby Ulmdorgr » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:47 pm

How did I miss this post? Welcome! Ahaha. How's the growing going?
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Return to General Discussion