Country bans

News And Updates

Country bans

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Today, given the large amount of spam we received from Latvia (LV), I have banned "all" (what I believe to be all of those assigned to it) IP's for that country.

We've never had a member from that country, so I don't think it will change anything.

The full ban will remain until we update our blacklist (which may never happen).

Edit
Current countries "banned":
Bulgaria (BG)
China (CN)
France (FR)
Germany (DE)
Latvia (LV)
Lithuania (LT)
Luxembourg (LU)
Malaysia (MY)
Moldova (MD)
Netherlands (NL)
Poland (PL)
Russia (RU)
South Africa (SA)
South Korea (KR)
Ukraine (UA/UKR/UK)
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Re: Country bans

Postby RocketeerJim » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:12 pm

Pesky weeds! :roll:
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:58 pm

Oh the irony (BLAM BLAM!). For those of you just tuning in, a russian spambot just hit this thread :D
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby Unclejack » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:59 am

It was about time something was done against the spam-army with crazy nicknames.
I come here from day to day and sadly the only updates for the past months were mostly the spam bots :<.

I managed to get a hold on 200 grammes of crushed salvia leaves btw and I'm currently trying to extract 25grammes, without much success as of yet I might add.
Unclejack

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:57 pm

Good luck. I would expect the process to be somewhat difficult.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:35 am

you need a pretty good mixer to fine powder the leaves and an iron patience !!!
nothim

Postby SF » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Great work Ulmdorgr

i Just deleted a ton of users on here advertising over seas pharmacy's and a ton of inactive users.
I am looking into editing the Forum sign up page so that the bots cant sign up. I will add something like "Are You Human Yes Or No"
SF
Site Admin

Return to News