Donate And Recieve Gifts ( Seeds/Plant Cuttings) Update

News And Updates

Donate And Recieve Gifts ( Seeds/Plant Cuttings) Update

Postby SF » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:13 pm

Hello,
I am always trying out new idea to see what works.
For the past few days I was thinking of a way to show our members here our appreciation for sending out donations to help the forum. Then in return we will be sending out some different variate packs of seeds (medicinal and/or entheogenic)

The first few runs are going to be seeds unless i come by a cutting or two of interest.

Donation=$10 Cash or Money Order. PM me for more details.

--------SEEDS------- For Scientific and Medicinal Research
Donation Seed Pack 1
1. 20 Count -
Illinois Bundleflower (Desmanthus illinoensis; active constituents include N-N-DMT and gramine, the latter of which is toxic; this plant was used to charge Bouncing Bear Botanicals with intent to cultivate and traffic DMT; the likelyhood of being prosecuted/arrested for cultivating it is low in the U.S. unless you've announced plans to extract DMT or sell the plant for consumption; this is not a controlled species in the U.S.)

2. 20 Count
Syrian Rue (Peganum harmala; contains MAOIs, do not consume unless you understand the pharmacological effects; MAOIs can be very dangerous depending on what foods, vitamins, and pills you're consuming)

3. 15 Count
Jimson Weed (Datura stramonium; the active constituents, such as hyoscyamine, are highly toxic)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Update>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

15$ donations will receive the following seeds:.
Turkish mint 10 count (lagochilus inebrians; this is an endangered plant lets try to help it out)
Illinois Bundleflower 30 count (Desmanthus illinoensis; more info listed above)
Trichoceaus Cuscogensis 10 count (unknown species; potentially a misspelling of "Trichocereus cuscogensis," which is also unknown)
Trichocereus Werdermannianus 10 count (produces mescaline)

search Google for more details on any of these seeds.
any questions feel free to ask.
more to come.
Last edited by Ulmdorgr on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:54 am, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: fixed italics
SF
Site Admin

Re: Donate And Recieve Gifts ( Seeds/Plant Cuttings)

Postby unstable » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:22 pm

I like this idea much better. :D
...She said all energy is only borrowed, and one day you have to give it back.
unstable

Re: Donate And Recieve Gifts ( Seeds/Plant Cuttings)

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:04 pm

Agreed, very cool.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Re: Donate And Recieve Gifts ( Seeds/Plant Cuttings) Update

Postby SF » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:38 pm

hope you guys like the update.
let me know of any suggestions or if you have questions.

Hoping to get some donations in soon. I need to pick up some soil, flower pots, and i was hoping to add a light or to.
I have some updated videos but i cant find any software to edit mpg2 so that i can add cometary. In other works i want to record video and then later record the voice over the video.

has anyone done this ?
SF
Site Admin

Postby nothim » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:13 pm

tmpgenc, goldwave, premiere,------If you are not familiar to those it will be a pain for you :)
ask unstable , is his domain .....
nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:07 pm

I am unaware of any free video editing software, but yes I know how to edit films. I use Adobe Premiere.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby ChemistKen » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:42 am

Yes the only legal and legit way to get decent video editing software is to purchase it...not sure what the price range is on them...
ChemistKen

Postby ChemistKen » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:07 am

Also, are all those seeds for plants you have listed for donations legal in all states...just wondering, I've never heard of the last couple and am not sure exactly what they are except I think they are cacti of some sort...I should have some extra money soon so hopefully I can start growing some plants. :lol:
ChemistKen

Postby SF » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:22 am

ChemistKen wrote:Also, are all those seeds for plants you have listed for donations legal in all states...just wondering, I've never heard of the last couple and am not sure exactly what they are except I think they are cacti of some sort...I should have some extra money soon so hopefully I can start growing some plants. :lol:

hello and welcome,

If your in cali i would guess your pretty safe. All of the seeds are legal in my state, but as for yours it would be a good idea to search google "PlantName + Legality + State"

good luck on your growing.
SF
Site Admin

Postby ChemistKen » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:26 am

Yeah I couldn't find any info on the cacti, but if its legal in texas then cali should be also...
ChemistKen

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:31 am

Thanks for the heads up ken. I edited SF's original post to link to the wikipedia pages of each species. For some, I also added warnings.
Ulmdorgr

Return to News