SalviaSource.org forum falling apart

News And Updates

SalviaSource.org forum falling apart

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:11 pm

Anyone who lurks at SS would have noticed by now that it has had some problems. The shop went to shit over the past few years, and the forum over there went down for a week or two, recently. Now the forum's skin is missing, and its traffic has dropped significantly as a result. It is recovering, but who knows if Paradoxic will put in the time to fix everything. See his post, here: http://www.salviasource.org/forum/index ... pic=8232.0

If any SS members end up over here, welcome! We aren't SalviaSource, but we hope to be similarly awesome.

Why am I posting about SS? Although we may spend our time at different sites, we are tied by a common interest. I would not like to see our fellow salvia fans disappear with such a community loss.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Re: SalviaSource.org forum falling apart

Postby woodlife » Sat May 07, 2011 5:47 am

They come and they go. Soon it will just be a place for resources and backlogs. I personally have found all the info I need on here. But the one's that stick through the hardships will pull through. Sometimes when a site or forum grows too fast too soon it becomes unstable. One thing I like about this forum is that it's got a solid foundation and there's minimal troll activity. My guess is there's a lot of mature folk? Perhaps I'm wrong, but only time will tell. :D
woodlife

Postby Nezahualcoyotl » Tue May 17, 2011 8:45 pm

I agree they are really slipping. The site is a total mess. Go over there and post links to here and save some of the members of a sinking ship.
Nezahualcoyotl

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed May 18, 2011 1:36 am

It will be in better shape when new mods get assigned. For now it's a mess. This isn't much better but at least I have the ability to keep things fairly clean.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby Nezahualcoyotl » Wed May 18, 2011 11:36 am

They need to put me back on as mod and ill fix things up. Crazy Carl and that babywoody fucker got me banned (where they the same person or something?)
Nezahualcoyotl

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed May 18, 2011 1:14 pm

Dunno. It's weird that they aren't active anymore.
Ulmdorgr

Postby Nezahualcoyotl » Sat May 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Yeah things are really nutty over there. I wish they'd make me, Hero, Jupe, Dyrhead, Drift and Paradoxical all global mods and they spent at least 30m on the site a day!
Nezahualcoyotl

Postby Nezahualcoyotl » Sun May 22, 2011 11:22 am

Well they banned me over there again because I told some noob to fuck off, fuckers.
Nezahualcoyotl

Postby Nezahualcoyotl » Sun May 22, 2011 11:23 am

Mr.Sage if you can read this "FUCK YOU"
Nezahualcoyotl

Postby nothim » Sun May 22, 2011 11:47 am

neza,
you are a bit pissed!
chill man, just chill !
we are here , talk to us, why you have to stick to so many places ?

on other issues, lago is F......... back !

i mean it , for real, other seeds around just came to light , i think it was the music that did the trick , i played a lot of goran bregovici to them , maybe they enjoyed. just kidding---it is the high temp over 20 c all time , never below that , and high humidity!!!!!
for the moment they are a few of them , and f ..... fragile , not sure if those will pull it through, but if the temp sustains , may guess is that i will be drinking tea on an imaginary holy(honey)moon with my holy.
nothim

Postby Nezahualcoyotl » Sun May 22, 2011 12:10 pm

why you have to stick to so many places ?

Not sure what you mean...
Nezahualcoyotl

Postby nothim » Sun May 22, 2011 12:50 pm

lol

do you speak english or french?

if yes, lol, then..., your english is too advanced so you better make an effort to get humbled a bit and try to understand others.

neither of us can see ! at least struggle a bit to get the meaning of it . do not expect to get everything well served on a plate.
nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sun May 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Nez, I think he's trying to ask you why SS matters.

It seems like you unnecessarily pissed off some people.
Ulmdorgr

Postby Nezahualcoyotl » Sun May 22, 2011 3:23 pm

shit they pissed ME off!
Nezahualcoyotl

Postby nothim » Sun May 22, 2011 7:56 pm

lol,

you are funny!

let's go headbutt them , watch you (what do you) say? lol
nothim

Next