Greenman44, Our Exotic and Medicinal Plant Supplier

News And Updates

Greenman44, Our Exotic and Medicinal Plant Supplier

Postby SF » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:23 pm

Hello Everyone,

You may have read about Greenman44 in some of my previous posts. However Greenman44 contacted me saying that he has been really busy lately, but would like to partake in the SDMDP.

Greenman44 Is an Exotic and Medicinal Plant Supplier. He has also mentioned to me that he is willing to assist us in supplying information we may need to grow healthier plants. Greenman44 is a Trusted grower and plant supplier, so for anyone on here looking for someone honest to order the rarest and hard to find Entheogenic plants most definitely need to try Greenman44's Site at - http://www.greenmangardens.net
SF
Site Admin

Re: Greenman44, Our Exotic and Medicinal Plant Supplier

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:11 pm

Cool. Doesn't look like he has any Salvia available right now (not that I'd order it in this weather).
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby greenman44 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:50 pm

Hello All! I am currently enmeshed in moving my entire operation and building new greenhouses. As such I'm not currently accepting orders. It's a one man dog and pony show here! I should have things squared away in a few weeks though and will be back up and running. :D
greenman44

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Good to hear from you. I wish you luck.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby SF » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:26 pm

Greenman44 Hello and welcome back

Thank you very much for the update. We are very happy to have you here with us. I am sure your services and knowledge will be very appreciated on the forum. We are all interested in this project and want to see it take off. Maybe its just me but i can imagine hundreds of cuttings being shipped out and received by members here.

We are all part of a team. A team of people with similar idea's. maybe dreamers, thinkers, and MAD scientists, ok maybe not mad but every little bit helps when attempting to view things in different ways or from different views. Outside of the box thinking, i dont know if you all like that term or how acceptable it really is but i guess it could work.

ill stop now while im still ahead.
PS good luck
SF
Site Admin

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:31 pm

It's very wishful, but very do-able. It will take a lot of time to be successful. Hopefully we can get the plant propagated across the U.S. to people who are willing to continue to spread it.
Ulmdorgr

Postby SF » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:11 pm

Ulmdorgr wrote:It's very wishful, but very do-able. It will take a lot of time to be successful. Hopefully we can get the plant propagated across the U.S. to people who are willing to continue to spread it.

i would not worry about that. the word will get out sooner or later. We already have index'ed or cached pages on google so we are good to go now. Once we get more members and cuttings to ship out im sure we will be on the way to something really interesting. If will be fun just to witness how many cuttings get sent out. We can keep track of them also maybe set a goal.
Just some idea's.

even if we do get a huge rang of members it will still be nice to help each other out trade plants back and forth and or seeds.
Its pretty rare to find people in person who are interested in the same subjects but online its a lot different. We are starting to have a nice little group of people here. Some of them are already posting grow logs and doing there part. I would say the ones posting the grow logs and everything look pretty motivated i am sure they would love a cutting of salvia and be willing to propagate the plant for future members.
SF
Site Admin

Postby unstable » Sat May 01, 2010 1:32 pm

Just curious if Greenman is kicking around anywhere--?

I had planned to buy some plants from him in April and I emailed him and I never heard back. Has anyone else done business with him lately or even heard from him?
unstable

Postby freesalvia » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:41 pm

the site is down for maintenance, looks good i was interested in some nicotina type plants, the tubular shaped flowers, if they have any. ones that are very aromatic and fragrant.
freesalvia

Postby DanG » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:20 pm

Greenman sells seeds/live plants in ebay. Bought from him numerous times.
Although no more Salvia, there's still a lot of interesting plants. He's a cool guy! :D
I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
-Nikos Kazantzakis

Use Your Cellphone Camera for Close-up/Macro Photography
DanG

Return to News