Donations - How You Can Help - Survey

News And Updates

Donations - How You Can Help - Survey

Postby SF » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:51 pm

I am posting this because unstable had a good idea about paypal donations.
Right now i do not have a paypal setup to do this.

If your interested in helping out The Salvia Divinorum Mass Distribution Project
Then all you have to do is take some time to fill out a simple survey.
This will help fund the project. Every little bit helps.
Thanks.
Click The Link Below To Help

*DELETED*
SF
Site Admin

Re: Donations - How You Can Help

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:36 pm

You will have to click through several menus, then verify that you are 18+. To complete the survey and earn SalviaDivinorumBlog money, you will have to also submit your identity (name and location).
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby unstable » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:51 pm

Another thing that we can do is...
If there is an artist among us, we can set up a CafePress shop, it costs nothing and t-shirts, coffee cups and other random items can be sold with the artist design on it and S.F. could dictate the profit margins. For those members of the forum that do not want to donate money directly (if you get this setup at some point), may feel more comfortable purchasing something where a portion of the money goes to the forum and the project.
...She said all energy is only borrowed, and one day you have to give it back.
unstable

Postby SF » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Ulmdorgr wrote:You will have to click through several menus, then verify that you are 18+. To complete the survey and earn SalviaDivinorumBlog money, you will have to also submit your identity (name and location).

You don't have to use any real information so don't be scared.
SF
Site Admin

Postby SF » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:49 pm

unstable wrote:Another thing that we can do is...
If there is an artist among us, we can set up a CafePress shop, it costs nothing and t-shirts, coffee cups and other random items can be sold with the artist design on it and S.F. could dictate the profit margins. For those members of the forum that do not want to donate money directly (if you get this setup at some point), may feel more comfortable purchasing something where a portion of the money goes to the forum and the project.

Thanks you Sir., That is a very good idea. If you would like you could set one up and run it yourself and send some of the profit to the project. We could add your store here so people can find it. Let me know if your interested.
SF
Site Admin

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:12 pm

You, SF, might want to go check the terms of agreement with the surveys. I know for Google Adsense you're not allowed to promote false clicks (i.e. "Help the SMDP by clicking on the ads!"), and likewise the surveys might be the same way. Since this is a public forum, you may want to censor that comment (about submitting false information as being ok, when obviously it's fraudulent behavior).
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby SF » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:28 pm

yes adsence would not like that idea very much. As far as the Surveys there not as picky you have to remember there getting paid just the same. I will look into it to make sure they may not like it but i dont think they will enforce anything. we will see.

as for right now ill leave the surveys going, since they haven't made anything yet. Lets just give it some time and see if it makes anything if not ill remove the surveys and will just stick to adsence.
SF
Site Admin

Postby unstable » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:48 am

SF-I don't know if you care but I went through the survey and it sucked bad!. I'm not even sure if the 15 minutes I spent clicking through everything had the intended result...and I'm not inept when it comes to computers, I work I.T. for a living. 8-)

I think the survey sucks for a few reasons...first, it's a serious pain in the butt: selecting multiple radio buttons, typing information etc. It doesn't seem professional by any means, it reminds me of the online scams of "get a free IPHONE" or "get a free XBOX360". Next, they ask users to provide personal information under what seems to be questionable circumstances...I don't trust it and I wouldn't want to associate any of my sites/projects with a survey of that sort.

I would setup a paypal donation button. If you need assistance on this front, let me know. Next, I'd be happy to setup the CafePress site...unfortunately I'm not much of an artist but I'll do whatever I can to whip something up. If anyone has any ideas for art-work or what the t-shirts or products should say, that would give me a good starting point. I will not be taking any of the proceeds off of the top...I'm happy to help out however I can.
...She said all energy is only borrowed, and one day you have to give it back.
unstable

Re: Donations - How You Can Help - Survey

Postby childishaztec » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:13 pm

Well o--) I did fill out a survey. Though not sure how much the project makes out of each one.

And I did get scared putting in my info...i think I might start getting more telemarketer calls.

But hope it helps.
childishaztec

Re: Donations - How You Can Help - Survey

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:25 am

Thanks! SF, can you check to see how much it paid out?
Ulmdorgr

Return to News