Cause

News And Updates

Cause

Postby someonewho » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:34 pm

The plant Salvia Divinorum is not legal in places and this forum...blog.com is more for buying and growing information then for making it known that there are many reasons to make it legal around the world like it was. I joined this sight because I plan to help my cause in not trying it my self but growing it for a year while giving away plants and selling my time to sober sit who ever I decide isn't for the cause but wants to find out what the plant is about... In joining this sight Iv realized that if my efforts cant be noted here for the benefit of YALATE (Yet Again Legal Around The Earth) I must make my own sight for noting my sales and gifting so that I can make a list of names and signatures (signed paperwork of whom I give to or sober sit)... I see no better way to make YALATE work best, please comment I'm looking for advice and people willing to help...

p.s. Great way to make money grow and gift while charging $25 to $50 for few hours of entertainment. I haven't even started yet but I know I can make a huge profit!
Hi, my name is Dan I'm 19 this year, a drop out born in Maryland grown up around MO moved to TX a good 3 years back learned a few things the hard way. Looking to share in the cause... I will not buy salvia, if I will give it away why should I need to pay?
someonewho

Re: Cause

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:26 pm

Yeah the ideals of this effort are not backed by money. Therefore, it will remain very small. Until a large grow op starts putting up plants, mass propagation is just a dream.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby someonewho » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:42 pm

If I'm first all power to me... I look forward to my efforts paying off and think nothing of how small or slow this will begin to take its shape...
Hi, my name is Dan I'm 19 this year, a drop out born in Maryland grown up around MO moved to TX a good 3 years back learned a few things the hard way. Looking to share in the cause... I will not buy salvia, if I will give it away why should I need to pay?
someonewho

Postby Ulmdorgr » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:48 pm

You're not the first to help propagate the plant, but the cycle of growth and propagation gives new growers a chance to catch up or stand out.

For example, after a plant reaches a certain height, a grower may take cuttings. This cuts the mother plant down, sometimes significantly. Then that grower has to wait for the mother to grow back up, which could take a season, a year, or whatever depending on how much was taken.

The cuttings then either become new plants to become mothers, or are shipped out as propagated cuttings.

We are currently in a phase where many people have baby plants or no plants at all. There are many growers over at salviasource who are willing to ship to you, but it's not necessary when you can buy a plant from LiveSalviaPlants.com or elsewhere: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=148

Although existing people may have the ability to ship plants, don't let that stop you from growing and helping! There is always the chance that plants will die, and the more the better.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby SF » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:14 am

I am finally getting back on my feet with my Salvia plants. I am having a heck of a time with my Hoffman closes but a have a nice amount of blossers that should grow pretty big this summer.

I am hoping that i will have many cuttings available by the end of summer. I do not plan on keeping all the cuttings because i will not have room so i will be donating them to the project and charge only shipping.

I hope these hoffman clones start to come back the leaves are falling off and the stems are turning blackish. I have never had these problems with blossers before.

I think the hoffmans are of a weaker genetics or less adaptable. We will see eventually.
SF
Site Admin

Postby someonewho » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:03 pm

SF wrote:I am finally getting back on my feet with my Salvia plants. I am having a heck of a time with my Hoffman closes but a have a nice amount of blossers that should grow pretty big this summer.

I am hoping that i will have many cuttings available by the end of summer. I do not plan on keeping all the cuttings because i will not have room so i will be donating them to the project and charge only shipping.

I would like to buy a plant from you, please call me or message me I have hotmail, and facebook, [email protected] David C. thats me... You should be able to contact me on facebook more easily than hotmail. The phone I use is that of my grandmothers call and ask for me or just text and say "its SF" I'll get it within the day :) I hope to hear from you soon, I know you said you just wanna charge shipping but when I get to growing my plant I'll have no problem with buying a number of different kinds from you if the first one and all afterwards turn out good threw the transport and growth... Do you think that miracle grow has whats needed? Just curious I wanna make this work out good my first time.
someonewho

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:35 am

I advise against using Facebook. Especially for communicating transactions.
Ulmdorgr

Return to News