News And Updates

Postby SF » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Hello everyone
I would like to start using skype more to keep in close communication with friend on this forum.

If you have Skype add me SalviaFan if you need my email address to add me send me a pm on here.
If you do not have Skype you may want to register your name and download skype to stay in contact with me and other on this forum. I believe you can add your skype name to your profile.
SF
Site Admin

Re: Skype:SalviaFan Everyone Add Me

Postby RocketeerJim » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:23 am

Won't I need some kind of camera to use Skype??
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Postby SF » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:33 pm

RocketeerJim wrote:Won't I need some kind of camera to use Skype??

You don;t have to but if you want to use video chat you do. You can still use it like a phone. You can even conference lots of people on there and have a good old time hah
SF
Site Admin

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:29 am

You don't even need a mic. You can use it as a basic instant messaging program. They have to include all of these features to compete.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby RocketeerJim » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:01 am

I don't think fast enough for chat. I need extra time to think about what I want to say. Sometime I don't take enough time as it is. :lol:
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Postby SF » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:03 pm

RocketeerJim wrote:I don't think fast enough for chat. I need extra time to think about what I want to say. Sometime I don't take enough time as it is. :lol:
haha yea i know what you mean. you can still type on there you do not have to talk with your voice.

you can voice chat, txt chat, or video cam chat.

Skype is nice. Its a lot of fun when you get about 3-4 friends on there and just conference together and see what you start discussing just randomness haha
SF
Site Admin

Return to News