Childishaztec's Log XD

Reserved for grow logs - Plant Pictures/Videos

Re: Childishaztec's Log XD

Postby childishaztec » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:08 am

Ok so how i package my SD cutting steps:

1st the sd was in a small 4inch pot

2nd place wet napkins/tissues around the stem of the sd/covering the sd pot so that no soil show then put tape around it so that the wet napkins wouldn't fall out.

3rd I cut the bottom out of a 2liter soda bottle.

4th I place soda bottle on top of the sd pot making sure i placed the sd leafs carefully inside the bottle.

5th I placed a lot of tape around the soda bottle and sd pot securing that they wouldn't come apart during shipping

6th Placed SD pot in large enough box that it would fit in.

7th I placed newpaper/paper/bubble wrap(what ever you have for cushioning) around the sd pot so that it doesn't roll back and forth in box during shipping.

8th I payed usps(united states post service) for express shipping (1-2 day shipping) and cost $17(US) bucks so yeah pot+box+soil+shipping = totaled around $25 bucks in all.

I thought shipping would be around $10 bucks so that's what i asked for now you know around what price shipping an sd plant cost.
childishaztec

Postby childishaztec » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:12 am

Last Post for my SD log.

When in summer don't place SD plant in direct sunlight. I actually put them in the shade / artificial light since I saw that even if its only 2hrs of indirect sunlight it starts drying out fast.
childishaztec

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:28 am

Thanks a lot for your contributions! Take care if you decide to disappear for a while.
Ulmdorgr

Postby childishaztec » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:22 pm

:lol: not sure if i should replay since it was the last post. but don't worry im around trolling every so often. 8-)
childishaztec

Postby Lunacy » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:05 pm

I wonder how these plants look now! Could they still be growing?
Lunacy

Previous

Return to Show Room