Some of my plants

Reserved for grow logs - Plant Pictures/Videos

Re: Some of my plants

Postby Ulmdorgr » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:42 am

Weird, I never saw your posts in this thread, Swatch. Coleus blumei... so hard to find. I have one growing with the same coloration, but I don't trust that it, or DanG's, is authentic. Would have to try eating it to find out...
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:19 am

here grows everywhere
nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:02 am

Yeah, but you don't know if it's the right kind without trying it. Also, there's debate over whether or not there's a chemical in it. Some attribute the effects to placebo. Dreams are a strange thing.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:51 pm

it would be on the 'market' lol, if any of it was active. --in that case it still remains a feng shui garden plant!
nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:05 am

That's may or may not be true. At this point there are people that say it does work, and some that say it doesn't. Maybe they were lying. Maybe it only affects a small percentage of the population.

I think it may have to be absorbed sublingually, as the Mazatecs were the ones to use it, and they treated it similarly to salvia divinorum. A smoked dose wouldn't last long enough to be present during sleep (this is why botanical oneirogens are difficult to use).
Ulmdorgr

Postby onlinepsychics » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:28 am

Thank you very much for right information. :!:
onlinepsychics

Previous

Return to Show Room