*** Must move out Salvia d. plants SOON !!! ***

Reserved for grow logs - Plant Pictures/Videos

Re: *** Must move out Salvia d. plants SOON !!! ***

Postby Ulmdorgr » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:44 pm

antii, I've removed that requirement. That was put in place recently by SF during some upgrades and changes to the site, but since he doesn't check in very often, it doesn't make sense.

spauldingm16, you should be able to PM people now by clicking on their username, then selecting "Send private message." Or you can do it by clicking up near the top right where it should say "# new messages," which will take you to your inbox.

Again, for everyone, check viewtopic.php?f=18&t=148 for businesses. LiveSalviaPlants.com has had some really good plants shipped out recently (photos available on salviasource.org) and in the past (some of our members have purchased from there).
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby spauldingm16 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:57 am

It says I'm too new to send messages, ohh well. I suppose it will work over time. I was hoping to get around the sending barrier by perhaps meeting up locally, if that's okay with you, but that would depend on where you're located. Feel free to contact me if you wish at [email protected] considering I cannot send PM's yet.
spauldingm16

Postby greenbean1011 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:37 am

I would buy some from you too
greenbean1011

Postby DanG » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:23 am

Email Bob.

SF wrote:Fully Rooted Salvia Divinorum Blosser Cuttings 13$ Each

unrooted
Cuttings are only 10$ Each

Shipping will be 8$ (This includes a heat pack which are 3$ at the store)

BULK ORDERS 3 For 35$ Salvia Divinorum Deal

For more information and purchasing contact Bob Smith at [email protected]

He has Kratom Available as well.
I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
-Nikos Kazantzakis

Use Your Cellphone Camera for Close-up/Macro Photography
DanG

Postby slinky » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:56 am

hey, i will purchase two plants, one rooted, one unrooted (or whatever is most convenient) for $20 including shipping. I will include in the deal, some of my rarer specimens (i.e. the sensitive plant mimosa pudica, african dream root, which induces lucid dreaming, or any other plant seeds or specimen. i am on a tight budget, and need a reply as soon as possible. I am so sorry that i could not have found this forum earlier.
thanks for your time. i sent you an email. we can discuss the deal on the email system
anything that i post here is fictional, for my entertainment, and not to be taken seriously.
slinky

Postby jose19820329 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:09 am

i had purchased 3 times from bob and he gave me the best plants, what i want to say is thank you, bob. i am from China mainland.
jose19820329

Previous

Return to Show Room