*** Must move out Salvia d. plants SOON !!! ***

Reserved for grow logs - Plant Pictures/Videos

*** Must move out Salvia d. plants SOON !!! ***

Postby Bob Smith » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:19 pm

Hi fellow members and Salvia d. lovers;

I'm in a bit of a bind, and decided to see if any of you folks can help. I have quite a few potted, Blosser Salvia d. plants that I have had growing outside for about three months now and don't have the room for them inside. Here in the north country, ( in the mts. of Western N.Y. state ), winter closes in pretty fast! The first killing frost will come any night now, and as you know, the Sally's don't handle that at all. In fact, anything below 37 degrees starts getting REALLY dangerous. These are very hardy, thick stemmed, plants that are very used to a wide humidity and temperature range, so no need to harden them. They also should be repotted larger as soon as possible.All are in need of a good loving home, and I'm willing to offer ( to this forum members only ), a pretty good deal on them, and would hate to lose them to the elements. These are from my mother plants that are over 4 yrs. old now. I'm willing to sell them for $10 ea. plus shipping. They're getting pretty lg. now, so I have to ship them in a medium size, priority USPS box, and will also provide a tracking # with ea. box, so you can keep track of its progress. My cost to ship is about $10 to anywhere in the U.S., incl. Hawaii & Alaska that I need to pass along. I can squeeze 6 of them into the med. box, so I can ship one or 6 for the same cost. If any of you folks are interested, please PM me ( Bob Smith ), here at the forum. Money order or PayPal AOK. Thanks for your interest, and help me move these beauties as quickly as we can. Take Care, my friends, and hope to hear from you soon......Bob Smith
Bob Smith

Re: *** Must move out Salvia d. plants SOON !!! ***

Postby RocketeerJim » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Can we see some Pics, Bob Smith??? I'll not PM that question since anyone who is interested in your generous offer will want to see what they will get for the money. ;)
RocketeerJim

Postby Bob Smith » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:31 pm

That's a REALLY good idea, and will do ASAP!! I'll also include some growing and propagation tips that might be helpful to other members. I have very few problems cultivating Salvia d., but have had to learn the hard way over the years. If you give them what they want, you'll be QUICKLY overrun with it. I'll get some pics up SOON!! Thankyou for your suggestions....Bob Smith
Attachments
salvia5.jpg
salvia6.jpg
salvia4.jpg
salvia5.jpg
salvia3.jpg
salvia2.jpg
salvia1.jpg
photo1.jpg
photo3.jpg
photo4.jpg
photo5.jpg
Bob Smith

Postby Bob Smith » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Hey Fellow Members:
Here's some more of my Sally d. pics. If you would like a few, please read my previous post for details. Remember, I'm always to answer any of your Salvia d. growing and propagation questions. Thanks for your support friends.....Bob Smith
Attachments
S5300012.JPG
small_potted_salvia.JPG
S5300009.JPG
S5300011.JPG
Bob Smith

Postby nothim » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:30 am

Bobby, ........awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
nothim

Postby RocketeerJim » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:36 am

Those pics are very inspiring, Bob. What's your secret?
RocketeerJim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:34 pm

Holy moly Bob, you weren't lying after all! Ahahahaha
Ulmdorgr

Postby Bob Smith » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Thanks Guys, I appreciate the complements !!!!! PLEASE help me move out some of them, and I'll guide you through the process to insure success. Thanks again gents ......Bob Smith
Bob Smith

Postby flyinghigh » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:00 pm

Wow Bob their beauitful!!! Pm sent!!!!!!
flyinghigh

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:37 am

I would, but I'm trying to find a way to mask my mailing address. Maybe in a week or two.
Ulmdorgr

Postby marbones1967 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:59 am

Ulmdorgr wrote:I would, but I'm trying to find a way to mask my mailing address. Maybe in a week or two.

bob marbones1967 here please let me know if you sill have some plants to let go of im in ga and sounds so good i cant help but wonder if ther all gone its nov 10 2001 abd hope im lucky ty Marbones [email protected]
marbones1967

Postby marbones1967 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:06 am

Ulmdorgr wrote:I would, but I'm trying to find a way to mask my mailing address. Maybe in a week or two.

Bob smith please get with me on a way to do a plant deal it;s so hard for me to get out since i had my stroke and find things i do a lot of planting since im at home a lot have nice grow set up and it makes my day much nicer ty Marbones1967 ps let me know how to get in tuch
marbones1967

Postby spauldingm16 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:53 pm

I'm new to this site, and not sure how to message, ect. but I am from the Buffalo area and have been looking for Kratom. Please if you could, message me at: [email protected].
Thanks,
Megan S.
spauldingm16

Postby antii » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:38 am

I would love a few plants, 2 salvia and if possible a kratom plant too.
Would it be possible that i pay you through paypal? I would have sent you a PM but im very new to the site so the messaging funtion is currently disabled. i normally hang around the messege board of shroomery.org but nobody's got salvia.
Im in central Texas so i could keep them outsid a majority of the year so ill have fast growth.
antii

Postby antii » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:23 pm

ugh i hate how the mods have to verify my post before anyone can see it, it takes forever! on top of that, i can't send private messages yet. But i would totally buy some of those plant from you!
do you have any kratom plants for sell too?
antii

Next

Return to Show Room