Rocketeerjim Grow-Log - Sylvia (Salvia Divinorum)

Reserved for grow logs - Plant Pictures/Videos

Re: Rocketeerjim Grow-Log - Sylvia (Salvia Divinorum)

Postby dallanh » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:01 am

Man...it's as if she knows you'll create more offspring so she continues to drop branches.
dallanh

Postby RocketeerJim » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:58 am

Here's a couple of photo updates on Sylvia and her offspring:

I harvested 30 or so large leaves yesterday to thin them out a bit.
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:56 pm

Holy. Fucking. Shit. Jim, you're incredible! You've gone from bumbling novice to full fledged harvesting guru! Ahaha, the only thing you haven't done is flower them, right?
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:33 am

jim, jazzy!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvYNyeCkV2g
if you want them to flower, no artificial light whatso ever around them from when the sun is set till morning and they will do flower in two month from now.
so each day for a 2 month period they only need to see darkness, i failed to achieve that many of times and i gave up by the way
mind the temp too, if it drops to more than 15 celsius it is pretty bad , but i think it won't be the case
jazzy as i said your setup is! i like it
nothim

Postby RocketeerJim » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:24 am

Wow, guys, thanks for the compliments (* and the song, NotHim!). I'm humbled. Really, you're too kind! And thanks for the flowering info, NotHim, which you are correct, Ulmy, that is a phase I haven't experienced.

I'm not using any artificial lighting and since this box is at the rear of the house and behind us is a citrus grove, there are no street lights or anything on them. So if they have the "will" to flower they will flower, I suppose.

Right now they're just happily filling in the airspace in the box. Thank goodness for misters!
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Previous

Return to Show Room