ganjagarden

Reserved for grow logs - Plant Pictures/Videos

Re: ganjagarden

Postby freesalvia » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:46 am

hey check out this plant its my bonsai m j plant, its taking a long time to fully develop from seed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIoCNhUZ2bc near the 1:50 marker

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/v/WIoCNhUZ2bc][/youtube]
Last edited by freesalvia on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
freesalvia

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:02 am

Pretty butterfly, and awesome plant! It's getting pretty big and thick. Another year and it's going to be taller than your fence! Better watch out for the neighbors...

I love how you call it a bonsai, as if its incognito, but it just sticks out like a sore thumb. Your plant looks like a floating cactus; suspended in midair.
Ulmdorgr

Postby RocketeerJim » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:21 am

Oh, man, that's sweet. If you planted that in the ground it would be huge! Then it would mysteriously disappear, I'm afraid.

Careful with your neighbors. They may smell it before they see it.
RocketeerJim

Postby freesalvia » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:28 pm

Ulmdorgr wrote:Pretty butterfly, and awesome plant! It's getting pretty big and thick. Another year and it's going to be taller than your fence! Better watch out for the neighbors...

I love how you call it a bonsai, as if its incognito, but it just sticks out like a sore thumb. Your plant looks like a floating cactus; suspended in midair.

yeah i tried to keep it inconspicuous as possible but, i guess my efforts are lacking. and i don't worry about the smell because there is a lot of plant and flowers that have a smell to it so the air is full of stuff, like that berry bush smells sweet.
freesalvia

Postby tryingtogrow » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:11 pm

Niice!
tryingtogrow

Postby jamesmiltton » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:42 pm

They are rice, surprisingly, all the women! The biggest one is the clone, Grandpa Purps, I believe, (it comes from a clinic), the rest out of the wet bags Afghooey. Can not imagine is a huge alfalfa, Hawaii Kim flowering process.
jamesmiltton

Previous

Return to Show Room