My Greenhouse.

Reserved for grow logs - Plant Pictures/Videos

My Greenhouse.

Postby swatch » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:30 am

Hello there.

Well,it took me a little while to get things set up the way i pictured it in my head, but here is my greenhouse. I know it's not as nice as some of the others I've seen on this forum, but I am new to growing anything, really, and have been learning as I go. My Salvia Divinorum plants are my pride and joy, and I really hope they all fair well with me. I've only had them for less than 2 months now.

A little summary (and some props):

The top two Salvia plants were purchased from Mazatec Gardens, online. They did a great job in packaging and shipping, and the plants were fairly large when I got them. I went through some (literally) growing pains with those two plants because I didn't know how much humidity and water to give them. Their leaves turned brown on the edges and I feared I was killing them, but after talking with Bob Smith and some others on this forum, I believe I am bringing them back, as there are only a couple of brown spots left on the leaves, and the plants themselves are getting very perky now.

The rest of the plants on the bottom shelf are from Bob Smith, who I give great thanks not only to his excellent care in shipping, but also for the great tips he gave me with caring for these plants, and for sending me a couple of extras (cuttings, unrooted) with my order.

The bottom shelf plants have only been in at my care for about two or three weeks now, but are still looking good, and I hope they remain hearty and healthy. There's one on the lower left that was pretty small, and it lost two of its three leaves, but I see a new one developing so I think it'll be fine.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the picture.
Attachments
My Greenhouse 20111012.jpg
swatch

Re: My Greenhouse.

Postby RocketeerJim » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:00 am

That's a very nice greenhouse. Looks like on of those that are offered by some of our vendors.

The plants look healty to me! Probably will outgrow the space between the shelves . . . what a shame. :o Guess you'll have to trim them. ;)

Happy growing, fellow psychonaut!
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:15 pm

That thing is BEAUTIFUL! Very sleek!
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby SF » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:47 pm

very nice.
SF
Site Admin

Postby Salviajan » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:25 pm

That's a nice greenhouse.
Salviajan

Return to Show Room