Thanks Bob!!!

Reserved for grow logs - Plant Pictures/Videos

Thanks Bob!!!

Postby knexkid » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:24 pm

Hey everyone, kinda a noob around here. Order two rooted, and two unrooted cuttings from Bob (and got three unrooted! THANKS!!!!). So anyways, here's my first pics, just got them in soil about 2 hours ago. They're kinda wilted now, but I'm hoping they'll perk up here soon. I got them in some typical potting soil with fertilizer in it, but should I also get some kind of fertilizer to put in my water? I'm gonna pick up some real pots this weekend instead of using those old plastic containers, but right now I don't want to move them until they perk up a little. Hope this investment works out. Had a great experience with salvia about a year ago and now this busy college kid is gonna try to grow some :)

Sorry for the bad quality, only camera I have is my crappy flip phone.
knexkid

Re: Thanks Bob!!!

Postby SF » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:32 pm

Welcome Friend

You need to put your cuttings into a clear plastic bin with a lid. Put a cfl or a small light above it but not touching the lid.
They are wilting because of lack of humidity. If you do not have a big bin for now you can use clear trash/ziplock bags.
Once they start growing after a week or more then you can adapt them to lower humidity. These are unrooted right? that means they have to have a humidity dome. aka something to hold in the moisture.

good luck
SF
Site Admin

Re: Thanks Bob!!!

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:30 am

Where are the pics?
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Return to Show Room