Contest winner................grow log

Reserved for grow logs - Plant Pictures/Videos

Contest winner................grow log

Postby Chewy » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:14 pm

Ok, here goes,
I won some seeds off of this web page and i promised to make a grow chart. I like to clone plants. Ive never had a super great deal of luck inside with seeds. However i have a good amount of lights and a unique grow chamber i grew salvia. I had to get rid of the salvia due to the law. So ive decided to grow...............a bunch of things.

I recieved lagochilos and rivea C. from this site. Thank S.F.
I also have a cool Amaranthus(wierd green dread lock flowers)
And two different kinds of Morning Glory
And a Celosia Terciopelo rojo

I hope they grow. And i hope I can get my picture thing to work.
Chewy

Re: Contest winner................grow log

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:56 am

Good luck!

Grow babies grow!
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:57 am

nicey!!!! ;)

you went undercover?

8-)
nothim

Postby Chewy » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:53 pm

undercover? whatcha talkin bout willis?
Chewy

Postby SF » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:28 am

Just in case i didn't spell the full names of the seeds.

Lagochilus Inebrians ( Turkish Mint ) and Rivea Corymbosa ( A Type Mexican Morning Glories ) Once Used and held sacred to the Aztec and i Believe the Mayan's
SF
Site Admin

Postby nothim » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:51 am

just kiddin!!!
nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:57 pm

SF wrote: Rivea Corymbosa ( A Type Mexican Morning Glories ) Once Used and held sacred to the Aztec and i Believe the Mayan's

Ignoring from lagochilus inebriens, rivea corymbosa, according to Kathleen Harrison, is one of two morning glory species used by the Mazatecs (the other being ipomoea violacea).

Kathleen Harrison wrote:The Virgin is often identified with plants that aid us; the Mazatecs recognize two species of morning glory (Ipomoea violacea and Rivea corymbosa) that produce “seeds of the Virgin,” used for vision and difficult childbirth.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby SF » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Ulmdorgr wrote:
SF wrote: Rivea Corymbosa ( A Type Mexican Morning Glories ) Once Used and held sacred to the Aztec and i Believe the Mayan's

Ignoring from lagochilus inebriens, rivea corymbosa, according to Kathleen Harrison, is one of two morning glory species used by the Mazatecs (the other being ipomoea violacea).

Kathleen Harrison wrote:The Virgin is often identified with plants that aid us; the Mazatecs recognize two species of morning glory (Ipomoea violacea and Rivea corymbosa) that produce “seeds of the Virgin,” used for vision and difficult childbirth.

Yes indeed.
they also use Salvia Divinorum, Mushrooms and The Morning Glories, Ololiúqui is a very special kinda morning glory because it is said to be a lot more potent then the normal ones.

Shamans are said to use 20 seeds. This may all be false but its what i have read online.
SF
Site Admin

Postby Chewy » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:28 pm

About 2/3 of the seeds have sprouted. I started anouther tray of different flowers. Not sure what im going to do with 116 plants but ill do something.
Chewy

Postby unstable » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:53 pm

pictures? :D
...She said all energy is only borrowed, and one day you have to give it back.
unstable

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:11 pm

With 116 plants you're going to have your own bio dome. I wonder if there are any greenhouses around the country that need plant donations.
Ulmdorgr

Postby Chewy » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:44 pm

Alrighty, so here we go. I took pics of most of my plants. Omg i foresee the future being jammed with plants. Almost every seed i planted sproutted. I hope i can keep up with there growth demand. But im not so sure of that. Anyway these are my plants. My seeds include, lagochilos( contest seeds) they have just recently sprouted. One i=of the last to. 3 kinds of morning glory,lemon cucumbers, hollyhocks, sweet peas,hupine hybrids,celosia,amaranthus.

a kratom and p. viridis

just got those on friday

and the rest of my indoor garden

Chewy

Postby Whiterasta34 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:12 pm

Those are some massive petunias you have and I'm still loving that gerbera daisy. The P.viridis looks like it's growing fast and your Kratom is beautiful. great work man!
Whiterasta34

Postby Chewy » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:32 am

Ok, so SF was asking for pictures, and even thou i dont think he was talkin to me ill update to be a good blogger. The only thing is that there so damn small you can hardly see them. Heres the newest addition. 3 strains of kratom.

Chewy

Postby SF » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:06 pm

WOW chewy you are the man, You really have a lot going on. I did notice one of the P. Viridis(able) leaves wasnt looking to healthy. do you think it will make it ?

I really like how those other kratom strains look i think your right they dont look to much like my mother tree kifat. i think there all three different strains.

I wonder what the differences are in the speed of growth from strain to strain, that would be a interesting test. once you get enough cuttings of the same size.

great work
SF
Site Admin

Next

Return to Show Room