buying salvia divinorum cutting

We Trade Cuttings And Seeds Here

buying salvia divinorum cutting

Postby slinky » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:08 pm

I am buying a salvia cutting, if you can get one of the paradox strain, i would appreciate it so much, but any strain is fine, really. It should be very small, like 3 or 4 inches. it doesn't even have to have very many leaves on it. I will pay $10 plus shipping for the most pitiful cutting, or i will trade. if you are looking for anything, i can get you a seed(s) for a salvia cutting. thanks.
anything that i post here is fictional, for my entertainment, and not to be taken seriously.
slinky

Re: buying salvia divinorum cutting

Postby SF » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:47 pm

slinky wrote:I am buying a salvia cutting, if you can get one of the paradox strain, i would appreciate it so much, but any strain is fine, really. It should be very small, like 3 or 4 inches. it doesn't even have to have very many leaves on it. I will pay $10 plus shipping for the most pitiful cutting, or i will trade. if you are looking for anything, i can get you a seed(s) for a salvia cutting. thanks.

i can help you out slinky. I don't have a lot of cuttings but if you want one for $10 i will do that for you. send me a pm when your ready.
SF
Site Admin

Postby Nezahualcoyotl » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:53 pm

i have paradox and luna~
Nezahualcoyotl

Postby nothim » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:16 pm

post new photos of luna!!!!
it would be nice!
nothim

Postby slinky » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:55 pm

Sorry, I'm not actually in a position to buy a cutting at the moment, but i will let you all know when i will be able to. Thank you all so much for your generous offers.
-Slinky
anything that i post here is fictional, for my entertainment, and not to be taken seriously.
slinky

Return to Trading