- body weight & gender: 160 lbs., male
- dose taken: full bowl, small bubbler
- route of administration: smoked
- Setting: in what environment it was taken.: home, couch + TV
- duration of main effects: 60-90 minutes
- main effects: euphoria, munchies, couch-lock, body relaxation
- side effects: none for me other than the occasional cough from smoking
- after effects: residual effects 60-90 minutes after main effects. relaxation, euphoria, can kinda feel it in eyes
- Rating OTf he Experience: absolutely love it
- addictive qualities / abuse potential: Same as cannabis, I would imagine. Likely a potential for psychological addiction, but not physical.any other valuable information: You can get Your Own K2 Here
Love it. I would imagine that the smoke is many times less harsh than smoked cannabis. The high reminds me of the high I would imagine a pure sativa to produce. Or like smoking kief from a grinder, hypothetically speaking. The pink variety is good, too.
I Found This Review Of All The Most Common Smoke Blends.
As You Can Tell K2 Summit(Yellow Line) Is The Best One Out Of All Votes. (142 Votes For K2 Summit)